Planet Earth

Planet Earth is the best habitable planet universally known in all the space, but it’s the third planet from the Sun and the only astronomical object known to harbour life. About 29% of Earth’s surface is land consisting of continents and islands. The remaining 71% is covered with water, mostly by oceans but also by lakes, rivers and another freshwater, which together constitute the hydrosphere. Much of Earth’s polar regions are covered in ice.

(Content by Wikipedia )

Showing 1–12 of 45 results

Showing 1–12 of 45 results